Friday, February 27, 2009

Listing more books...

Most of the ones I've listed in the last few days are brand new. I buy them from a remainder house, but not many of them have remainder marks, which is cool!

I've done some craft books, some cookbooks, Americana - the People, will be doing some on Americana - the Land tomorrow.

Looking at the number of books I need to list, I can see that I have a forever job.

Here's an example of what I listed:


Americana - The People



Photographers in Arizona: 1850-1920 A History and DirectoryAuthor Name: Rowe, Jeremy

Title: Photographers in Arizona: 1850-1920 A History and Directory

Edition: First Edition
Publisher: Nevada City, California, U.S.A. Carl Mautz Pub 1997
ISBN Number: 0962194093 / 9780962194092

Seller ID: 018882

Oversized hardcover. Near fine condition. Photographs from Arizona Territory from its raw beginnings to statehood. Excellent photos depicting the history of Arizona and its peoples.

PHOTOGRAPHY HISTORY ARIZONA UNITED STATES

Price = 25.00 USD

I have an eclectic collection of books. Start browsing and you'll have fun!

No comments:

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...