Saturday, July 24, 2010

Once Wicked Always Dead by T. Marie Benchley


Molly Madison's life is falling apart. First both her parents are killed in a car accident and then she finds out her husband is gay. With the loss of her parents and a divorce pending, she moves to Montana to take over her family ranch. But it's not going to be easy.

She has to prove to the ranchhands that she knows how to run the ranch, a competitor wants to buy her out and starts harassing her to make sell, she's falling in love with her foreman, and there's an big family secret she doesn't know yet...

The story is fast paced, moves along well, and kept my interest to the end. Ms. Benchley's characters are complicated enough to make them realistic and strong when they need to be.

And if Molly's life wasn't already complicated enough, there is a serial killer working her way towards to her...

Atlas Books provided me with an ARC of this book for review. It will be published in September.

If you would like my copy of this book, please follow the two steps below:

1) Leave a comment here on my blog.

2) Email me at info @ bookfaerie.com (take out the spaces) with your name and address and why you'd like to read this book.

I'll pick a winner in about a week.

2 comments:

SusanB said...

I haven't read this author before but it does sound like a really good book. Would love to win it!
susan.byerly@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I'm always looking for new authors to read...help me break out of my rut!! Especially since I am trying to make it in the review world! Please consider me as your prize recipient. Thank you =0)

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...