Friday, April 8, 2011

Stop Looking for a Husband by Marina Sbrochi

Do you think all the good men are "taken"?  Are you having trouble finding the right man for you?  This book will help.


Brown Books has published this book and it is currently on sale at your local bookstore.  Phenix & Phenix Literary Publicists sent me a copy for review (thank you).


The subtitle of this book is {Find the Love of Your Life}.  I was curious to see what approach this author used to cover this subject matter.  Love is a very personal emotion that means different things to different people.  Ms. Sbrochi understands that and offers you solid, common sense type advice.


Her advice covers a lot of things I learned after my first marriage.  From my personal experience, I can tell you not to marry the man that proposes to you in the furniture department at Sears while you're both on coffee break.  That's not a good sign...


The author provides some very good tips in how to avoid marrying the wrong man.  It has not only to do with the man you've set your eye on, but with how you approach him and how you act, too.  Ms. Sbroachi points out little ways you can sabotage yourself when dating.  She offers very good practical advice how to make the right choice.


This a good book to read for anyone in a relationship (or hoping to be).  The author offers insights that may very well help you get over some bumps in the road of life.  Why not buy a copy and see what new things you learn?


If you'd like my copy of this book, leave a comment here on my blog and email me at info @ bookfaerie.com (take the spaces out) with your name AND address.  I'll pick a winner in about a week.

No comments:

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...