Monday, July 11, 2011

It's the First Day of School...Forever! R L Stine

It's like having the same dream, over and over again.  Unfortunately, it's his life, not a dream...


Feiwel & Friends of Macmillan Children's Publishing Group sent me an ARC of this book for review (thank you).  Mr. Stine has written dozens of books for young readers.  This one is currently available at your local bookstore.


Artie wakes up and falls out of bed, hitting his head hard.  His day does NOT get better.  When he has the same experience the next day and everyone insists it's still the first day of school, he knows something is wrong.  He also knows he going to try to make some changes.  Not that that helps...


This story has an ironic punch line but I won't give it away.  Why not pick up a copy for yourself and check it out?


Or, you can leave a comment here on my blog and email me at info at bookfaerie.com with your name AND address and tell me why you'd like to win my ARC.  I'll be picking a winner in about a week.


Happy reading!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I am interested in this book!

laurie1993@verizon.net

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...