Sunday, August 7, 2011

ADVENTURES OF CASH LARAMIE AND GIDEON MILES by Edward A Grainger

Cash is a white man raised by Indians.  His partner is a Negro who is a very fast draw.  They are both Marshalls and they both believe in justice.  But not all justice is found in court...

I won my copy of this ebook and just wanted to share my reading experience with you.  I grew up reading Zane Gray.  My grandparents gave me their "library", a beautiful old bookcase, with all the books.  I still have that bookcase and most of the books.  But westerns have always had a soft spot in my heart - if they are good.  Mr. Grainger does an excellent job of writing about the old rough and tough west and how some problems need to be resolved a bit outside the law...

This an anthology.  Each story has its own strengths.  A few have ironic endings.  And none will disappoint you.  Why not pick up a copy of this ebook and take a ride in the West with Cash and Gideon?  You won't be bored.

Anyone who enjoys a good western will enjoy this book.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

David Cranmer said...

Thank you, Jo Ann. I'm pleased you enjoyed the eBook and appreciative you took the time to post a review.

The Reinvented Detective by Cat Rambo and Jennifer Brozek

The evolution of crime, punishment, and justice in the future. What happens when time and technology change the definition of crime and pun...