Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Find Momo A Hide-and-Seek Photography Book by Andrew Knapp

Like playing hide and seek?  Have you ever done this with your dog?

Quirk Books sent me a copy of this book for review (thank you).  It has been published, so check with your local bookstore for a copy.

I always tried to play hide and seek with my dog.  It was hopeless because his sense of smell was so good even if I was someplace unusual and real quiet, he could follow my footsteps to the hiding place.  But it was fun and he enjoyed it, too, so it was great.  Momo has been trained and knows not only how to hide but how to wait until he's been given permission to move.  This makes for great pictures and it's much more to look for Momo than it is to look for Waldo!

I found Momo on all but a few pages.  My problem was trying to find him on pages that had a lot of depth to them.  Sometimes Momo is off in the distance and I found those harder to see.  However, even up close he blends in very well.  I wonder how well you would do...

Here's the book trailer so you can see Momo in action and get an idea of what you'll see in the book.  This book is a keeper to me.  Momo looks a lot like my first dog.  So he's going in my personal library.

Think you're good at hide and seek?  You need to check out these pictures and learn about Momo and his owner.

No comments:

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...