Monday, May 18, 2015

Find Momo Coast to Coast by Andrew Knapp

This is the second Momo book I've read and I love them.  Momo is a border collie and is the prettiest dog.  My first dog was the same and I have a special place for them in my heart.  This time, Mr. Knapp is taking Momo on a trip and hiding him around monuments and the like.

Quirk Books sent me a copy of this book for review (thank you).  This was just published May 12th, so you can grab a copy now.  You might want to get the first book, too.  It's a kick in the butt to search the photos for that little black and white dog who knows how to hide.

It's like playing hide and seek when you were a kid.  Momo is really good at only showing a small part of his body so you have to look real hard when you're looking at distance pictures or busy pictures.

I've spent part of my life watching animals and searching for them when we're driving around.  I also subscribed to a photography magazine way back that gave you pictures and you had to guess what it was.  I do better at hidden animals but I've learned to relax and just look.  Don't center on finding; just look until you find what doesn't fit.  It might be eyes, the white of an ear, or a nose.  Momo is hard to find when he hides in rocks.

I was pleased to see they went through town here and visited White Sands National Monument.  I was breathless to see actual white sand on my first visit here.  It still is like a wonder of the world to me.  Momo has a bit of  a harder time trying to hide his black fur in this setting.

See if you can find Momo and see if they happened to travel through your territory.  I recognized quite a few places because we've traveled, too.  How many do you recognize?

No comments:

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...