Monday, December 25, 2017

Love for the Holidays: Short Stories by Heidi L Vanlandingham

There's nothing that's as much fun as reading happy ever after romance stories around Christmas.  It puts me in a good mood and cheers my spirit.  This group of stories will do that for you, too.

The author gave me a copy of this book to read as a gift for Christmas.  Thank you, Heidi!

The stories are not long, so it's like love at first sight but the stories are sweet.  There's a bit of everything here.  The stories include:  One Regency (Christmas, of course), one historical paranormal (Halloween), two contemporary with paranormal (St. Patrick's and the 4th of July), and one contemporary (Thanksgiving).

There was even a vampire tale and I don't usually read those, but I liked this author's story.  You can read one, set it down and do a chore, and then read another.  I read them all in one day and it made it me smile the rest of the day.  You need a book to cheer you up?  Here you go! 

No comments:

The Reinvented Detective by Cat Rambo and Jennifer Brozek

The evolution of crime, punishment, and justice in the future. What happens when time and technology change the definition of crime and pun...