Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Muchly Fed Up Tortoise & Other NonSuch Poems by Florence Remmer

This is a sweet little poetry book that is fun to read and will make you laugh.  These nonsensical rhymes have twists and turns that will fascinate little ones...

Publishing Push and the author shared this book with me for review (thank you).  It will be published shortly so watch for a copy.

The drawings look like the ones my Mom did for me when I had to write a children's story for school.  I was better with words than drawing, so Mom took care of that.  When you share this book with your little one, you can point out the illustrations and maybe your child will want to make up their own story and graphics.  If they do, encourage them.  It may become a career choice for them.

These poems don't take long to read but I enjoyed them.  They are light hearted and whimsical and just right to cheer someone up.  Take a look yourself, I bet you'll like it!

No comments:

Drag and Rex Forever Friends by Susan Lubner

Meet Drag and Rex, the sweet, silly best friends who find joy and adventure in the simplest places in this charming and cheery modern Frog a...